1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website or online service saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Website or use the Products. It remembers your actions and preferences to save you time when you return or browse from one page to another.
At inSided we use three types of cookies:
This overview of cookies is a snapshot. InSided strives to keep this list as up-to-date as reasonably possible. However, considering the dynamic characteristic of the internet and the many (external) parties involved, it is possible that not all current cookies are listed at all times.
3. How to Manage your Cookies
Allowing cookies is strictly necessary for the Website and Products to work. If you indicate your approval by clicking ‘ok’ on the cookie-consent banner without changing your settings, we will assume that you agree to receive all cookies from the Website and Products. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website or use the Products, and some features or functionalities may not work. If you would like to change your preferences, you can do so in the following ways:
- Adjust your browser or page settings.
- A number of websites provide detailed information regarding cookies. including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau’s Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google’s browser add-on that allows Users to opt out of Google Analytics.
- Mozilla’s Do Not Track allows you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer’s Tracking Protection Lists allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Where can I get further information?